- Installing and configuring Angular.
- Using TypeScript to build your Angular app.
- Using the Angular CLI.
- Models, Views, Controllers, and Service Layers.
- Displaying a list.
- Building Master / Detail pages.
- Connecting Angular to the cloud.
- Data Binding.
- Dependency Injection.
- Experience with HTML and CSS are required.
- Experience using a modern IDE such as SublimeText, Atom, or Visual Code is required.
- We highly encourage you to take the Node.js training before taking the Angular course.
This class will move quickly! It's very important that students have the prerequisites before signing up. There will be a lot of hands-on writing code, lots of time discussing what is happening internally while Angular is running, and very little time for checking Facebook instead of paying attention. :)
Contact us to book your training!