- Learning ES6 features in Node.js.
- Installing Node and NPM.
- The package.json file.
- Basics of Node Modules and Packages.
- Using REPL Commands.
- Streams and Sockets.
- Arrow Functions.
- Events and Event Listeners.
- Debugging Node Applications.
- Other topics for future learning – Socket.io, WebSockets, and so on.
- Experience with HTML and CSS are required.
- Experience using a modern IDE such as SublimeText, Atom, or Visual Code is required.
This class will move quickly! It's very important that students have the prerequisites before signing up. There will be a lot of hands-on writing code, lots of time discussing what is happening internally while the Node server is running, and very little time for checking Facebook instead of paying attention. :)
Contact us to book your training!